Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Submit area now works on junk food site

Now you can just type in any item you find under 10 carbs in the
supermarked (not online or in special stores) and I'll add it.
Include
Country, State/Province, market name, Item, # of net carbs and where
it is located in the store. I think, initially, some of the suggested
items were online products that I will remove if I don't see them in
the market after a little more searching or if someone comments on
them.

Thanks for the help so far. Hope you will continue to make the list
grow.

John
www.digitaljunkfood.com

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Mar 19, 9:14 pm, "yeah-sure" > wrote:
on
> them.
>
> Thanks for the help so far. Hope you will continue to make the list
> grow.
>
> Johnwww.digitaljunkfood.com

oops, wrong url... www.diabeticjunkfood.com

John

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

yeah-sure wrote:
> On Mar 19, 9:14 pm, "yeah-sure" > wrote:
> on
>> them.
>>
>> Thanks for the help so far. Hope you will continue to
>> make the list
>> grow.

> oops, wrong url... www.diabeticjunkfood.com
>
> John

What a cool site. I love the sense of humor along with the information.

--
Pete Romfh, Telecom Geek & Amateur Gourmet.
http://www.bigoven.com/~promfh

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Pete Romfh" > wrote in message
> yeah-sure wrote:
>> On Mar 19, 9:14 pm, "yeah-sure" > wrote:
>> on
>>> them.
>>>
>>> Thanks for the help so far. Hope you will continue to
>>> make the list
>>> grow.

>> oops, wrong url... www.diabeticjunkfood.com
>>
>> John

> What a cool site. I love the sense of humor along with the information.

Thanks. Still looking for products... if you run across any.
John