Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Google Multi Million Dollar Lawsuit

"Kevin" > wrote in message
> Hi, My name is Kevin I have been trying since 2004 to make money with
> google adsense. I have failed

<snip>

And so you're gonna spam newsgroups. Maybe the reason you've failed is
because you're not very smart?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Mar 1, 5:38 pm, "Julie Bove" > wrote:
> "Kevin" > wrote in message
>
> news:8YIFh.1186621$5R2.846510@pd7urf3no...> Hi, My name is Kevin I have been trying since 2004 to make money with
> > google adsense. I have failed

> <snip>
>
> And so you're gonna spam newsgroups. Maybe the reason you've failed is
> because you're not very smart?

Whoa that is cold cold cold lol *****

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

wrote:
||| "Kevin" > wrote in message
||| news:8YIFh.1186621$5R2.846510@pd7urf3no...> Hi, My name is
||| Kevin I have been trying since 2004 to make money with
||| <snip>
||| And so you're gonna spam newsgroups. Maybe the reason
||| you've failed is
||| because you're not very smart?
|| Whoa that is cold cold cold lol *****

But honest.... :-)

"When ideas fail, words come in very handy." -- Johann Wolfgang
von Goethe

Glory, glory the world is saved by the Democrats. They promise
to be just as honest and bipartisan as they were before the 1994
elections.

Million Dollar Pie Victoria Baking 0 21-03-2014 11:30 PM
Imagine if you could get one million people to give you one dollar.The Internet Million Dollar Donation Recipe [email protected] General Cooking 1 01-07-2012 08:31 PM
One more for the million dollar food archives ravenlynne General Cooking 1 15-11-2007 01:31 AM
500 Million Customers A Multi-Billion Dollar Market Pinotti General Cooking 0 18-08-2007 10:06 PM
Mamie's Million-Dollar Fudge 7Hawks Recipes 0 29-10-2004 10:48 PM