FoodBanter.com

-   -   Great Food (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/100055-great-food.html)

maily 31-08-2006 02:32 PM

Great Food

You can't beat sitting down to a healthy dinner with all of your family
discussing what you have done with yourself that day eat up baby.

Alan S[_1_] 31-08-2006 03:01 PM

Great Food

On 31 Aug 2006 06:32:20 -0700, "maily"
> wrote:

>You can't beat sitting down to a healthy dinner with all of your family
>discussing what you have done with yourself that day eat up baby.

Hi twit

You have a cousin in Canada calls himself %?

Cheers, Alan

maily 01-09-2006 11:34 AM

Great Food

Alan S wrote:
> On 31 Aug 2006 06:32:20 -0700, "maily"
> > wrote:
>
> >You can't beat sitting down to a healthy dinner with all of your family
> >discussing what you have done with yourself that day eat up baby.

> Hi twit
>
> You have a cousin in Canada calls himself %?
>
> Cheers, Alan

hey alan do you have a cousin that lives on the moon ot maybe even
uranus

maily 01-09-2006 11:35 AM

Great Food

Phil Aypee 01-09-2006 04:56 PM

Great Food

Hi Alan,

Why give the jerk the pleasure of acknowledging his existence?

That is *just* what he wants (possibly she - but those jerks are mostly male, albeit not masculine, not feminine, not even human by my standards).

Take care,
Phil.

"Time wounds all heels."

Diagnosed Type 2 December 2005
Metformin, 3 × 500 mg
Gliclazide, 2 × 80 mg
Simvastatin, 1 × 40 mg
Aspirin, 1 × 75 mg
Perindopril, 1 × 4 mg
Bendroflumethazide, 1 × 2.5 mg
(and a whole bunch of other stuff for other problems!)
71 kg (fairly) stable

http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/index.html