Old 02-08-2006, 03:18 PM posted to rec.food.equipment

Default "Safe" non stick cookware

I want to replace our flaking teflon or such coated skillet and fry
pan with readily available non stick pans that can take abuse (ie put
up with metal utensils) and are considered to be extra safe for long
term use. Anything out there fit the bill?

Old 02-08-2006, 08:54 PM posted to rec.food.equipment

wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to replace our flaking teflon or such coated skillet and fry
pan with readily available non stick pans that can take abuse (ie put
up with metal utensils) and are considered to be extra safe for long
term use. Anything out there fit the bill?

Cast iron or black steel.

Remsleep