FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   "Safe" non stick cookware (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/97731-safe-non-stick-cookware.html)

[email protected] 02-08-2006 03:18 PM

"Safe" non stick cookware

I want to replace our flaking :( teflon or such coated skillet and fry
pan with readily available non stick pans that can take abuse (ie put
up with metal utensils) and are considered to be extra safe for long
term use. Anything out there fit the bill?

Remsleep 02-08-2006 08:54 PM

"Safe" non stick cookware

> wrote in message
oups.com...
>I want to replace our flaking :( teflon or such coated skillet and fry
> pan with readily available non stick pans that can take abuse (ie put
> up with metal utensils) and are considered to be extra safe for long
> term use. Anything out there fit the bill?

Cast iron or black steel.

Remsleep