Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Electric coil slide-in range with grill?

Hello group,

I have officially given up on smooth top ranges after going through two
very expensive models in 8 years. I'd like a top of the line electric
coil slide in, with a grill option, however, NOT with a downdraft vent
(i.e. Jenn-air). I prefer a good chimney venting system. I've
searched the manufacturers' websites, but am having trouble finding
what I want. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Patricia

Posted to rec.food.equipment

"PSears" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hello group,
>
> I have officially given up on smooth top ranges after going through two
> very expensive models in 8 years. I'd like a top of the line electric
> coil slide in, with a grill option, however, NOT with a downdraft vent
> (i.e. Jenn-air). I prefer a good chimney venting system. I've
> searched the manufacturers' websites, but am having trouble finding
> what I want. Any suggestions would be welcome.
>
> Thanks,
> Patricia

You might find some ideas he http://design.hgtv.com/kitchen/index.aspx
I also remember on www.foodnetwork.com, an article about Alton Brown's new
kitchen that had what looked like an almost "professional kitchen-style"
hood over the range.