Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Kitchen faucet brands - which one?

Looking for suggestions/experiences with different brands of kitchen
faucets. Specifically, I am looking at some faucets by Denze and
Hansgrohe, but I don't know anything about these companies.

Thanks.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

Hi there,
regarding faucet recommendations, I'm really happy with my Hansgrohe
equipment. In the past I had some cheaper stuff that wasn't that
satisfying.

@Larry: Yes Grohe and Hansgrohe were related until Friedrich Grohe
bought a new company in the northern part of Germany in the early
70ties. Hansgrohe remained in the black forest and is lead by the
family Grohe: Klaus Grohe is CEO of Hansgrohe. The company Grohe has
been sold to Texas Pacific Group that restructed Grohe massively and
closed one plant in Germany that has been shifted over to China.

However, both companies are producing nearly the same stuff while Grohe
is in some parts cheaper Hansgrohe bets on design, innovation and
sustainable products.

Best
Olaf