Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Candy TCP21X Buzzer

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me, I have a Candy TCP21X Built-in oven and you
can change the tone of the buzzer from quiet to medium to loud.

I seem to have lost my manual and the buzzer is set to medium and I
want it to be loud.

I have searched the web and cannot find a manual for the oven and was
hoping someone could help me with the key sequence to turn the buzzer
level up to the loudest.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Nicola

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Sun 19 Mar 2006 07:59:29a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nicola?

> Hi,
>
> Hoping someone can help me, I have a Candy TCP21X Built-in oven and you
> can change the tone of the buzzer from quiet to medium to loud.
>
> I seem to have lost my manual and the buzzer is set to medium and I
> want it to be loud.
>
> I have searched the web and cannot find a manual for the oven and was
> hoping someone could help me with the key sequence to turn the buzzer
> level up to the loudest.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Nicola

Contact Candy he

Customer Services:
To speak to a customer representative please call
+44 (0) 8709 502 943
Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm

Alternatively enquiries can also be placed via e-mail to

--
Wayne Boatwright o¿o
____________________

BIOYA
Posted to rec.food.equipment

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your post, I rang them and they are sending me a new
manual..

Thanks again
Nicola

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Tue 21 Mar 2006 06:45:26a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nicola?

> Hi Wayne,
>
> Thanks for your post, I rang them and they are sending me a new
> manual..
>
> Thanks again
> Nicola

You're welcome. That's good news!

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Wed 22 Mar 2006 11:05:37a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nicola?

> Hi, Just to let everyone know that I managed to work out how to do
> this.
>
> With the beeper going off you press the up/down arrows together and
> this changes the level of the beeper.
>
> Hope that this helps someone in the future...
>
> Nicola

Glad you got it fixed!

--
Wayne Boatwright o¿o

BIOYA

candy again ljp Preserving 3 02-08-2011 10:58 PM
Candy tempering units,candy molds and more Dove Chocolate Lover Cooking Equipment 0 07-08-2008 09:18 PM
I got the candy! Nancy Young General Cooking 1 25-12-2006 03:57 PM
Leche Quemada (candy) Mexican Candy Travis and Jenn Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 15-03-2006 07:31 AM
Hot Cinnamon Candy (romantic candy recipes for Valentine's Day) Duckie ® Recipes 0 31-01-2004 08:38 PM