Vonbucket

Default THE APPEARANCE OF YOUR DINNING TABLE REFLECTS CLASS

As the Europeans say: "L'CAspect DU TABLEAU
REFLÈTE SA CLASSE "!

No formal table is complete without the touch of the classic plate
chargers. Check out our large selection of formal chargers at:

http://www.admiralsantiques.com/silverchargers.htm

You guests will be talking about your party long after they leave!

Victorian, Plain, Art Deco and more!

Thanks!
LRod

On 26 Jun 2004 11:32:51 -0700, (Vonbucket)
wrote:

>As the Europeans say: "L'CAspect DU TABLEAU
>REFLÈTE SA CLASSE "!
>
>No formal table is complete without the touch of the classic plate
>chargers. Check out our large selection of formal chargers at:

http://www.admiralsantiques.com/silverchargers.htm

>You guests will be talking about your party long after they leave!
>
>Victorian, Plain, Art Deco and more!
>
>Thanks!

You know, I was just about to place a $10,000 order with you until you
spammed our newsgroup.

Phhhffffffttttt!!!

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Peter Aitken

"Vonbucket" > wrote in message
m...
> As the Europeans say: "L'CAspect DU TABLEAU
> REFLÈTE SA CLASSE "!
>
> No formal table is complete without the touch of the classic plate
> chargers. Check out our large selection of formal chargers at:
>
> http://www.admiralsantiques.com/silverchargers.htm
>
> You guests will be talking about your party long after they leave!
>
> Victorian, Plain, Art Deco and more!
>
> Thanks!

The spelling of your subject line is an even better indicator of class.

--
Peter Aitken