Old 12-04-2004, 01:43 AM
Jack & Melanie

Default Bradley Smoker

I'm a novice and looking at getting more into BBQ and Smoking, I already
grill and have learned alot through reading previous posts about all the
variations such as low and slow, charcoal, electric, etc..

However, I'd be interested in getting some feedback on what the group
feels about the Bradley Smoker. It looks to me like it covers several
bases. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Old 12-04-2004, 11:04 PM
Dan W

In article , Jack & Melanie wrote:
I'm a novice and looking at getting more into BBQ and Smoking, I already
grill and have learned alot through reading previous posts about all the
variations such as low and slow, charcoal, electric, etc..

However, I'd be interested in getting some feedback on what the group
feels about the Bradley Smoker. It looks to me like it covers several
bases. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Go with a dedicated smoker. I bought a GReat Smoky Mountain 3600G. Go to
gogrills.com and take a lok at the smokers. the charcoal goes for $100 and
the gas for $150.

Walmart carries them.

_
(_) Daniel Warren, RPh
_______// Marion NY
(________) Clinical Pharmacist
\ /
| Rx |
/______\
(________)

Old 23-04-2004, 08:15 PM
Rob

Jack & Melanie wrote in message ...
I'm a novice and looking at getting more into BBQ and Smoking, I already
grill and have learned alot through reading previous posts about all the
variations such as low and slow, charcoal, electric, etc..

However, I'd be interested in getting some feedback on what the group
feels about the Bradley Smoker. It looks to me like it covers several
bases. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Look carefully... with the Bradley, you get stuck with buying thier
"biscuits" of wood... in most areas this is more expensive than
finding some well seasoned oak,hickory,apple, or mesquite for your
smoker.

Rob
Q 4 all

Bradley Smoker Questions [email protected] Barbecue 18 18-05-2008 02:19 AM
Thoughts on Bradley Smoker Nonnymus Barbecue 17 17-01-2007 03:35 AM
Opinions on the Bradley smoker? Abe Barbecue 3 21-10-2005 11:26 PM
Bradley Smoker Not Telling Barbecue 4 08-11-2004 11:55 PM
Opinions on Bradley Smoker Jason Barbecue 2 02-10-2003 01:01 AM