KOS

Default Stainless Steel Refrigerator- how to keep clean? exterior that is..

Hi,
I have a new stainless steel GE refrigerator. I find myself cleaning
the outside all the time- family keeps putting fingerprints. Anyone
have some suggestions on how to clean this or address this? Thanks!!

kos
DawnK

"KOS" > wrote in message
m...
> Hi,
> I have a new stainless steel GE refrigerator. I find myself cleaning
> the outside all the time- family keeps putting fingerprints. Anyone
> have some suggestions on how to clean this or address this? Thanks!!
>
> kos

When I worked at McDonald's many moons ago, we used cleanser rinsed with
seltzer water and then wiped dry. This is why I don't want stainless steel
at home!

Dawn

Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>I have a new stainless steel GE refrigerator. I find myself cleaning
>the outside all the time- family keeps putting fingerprints. Anyone
>have some suggestions on how to clean this or address this? Thanks!!

I guess since it's family, flogging is out of the question...

A one second google search on "cleaning stainless" found this and mo

http://foodservice.chef2chef.net/too...essSteel.shtml

http://doityourself.com/clean/stainlesssteel.htm

http://metal-cleaning.alconox.com/cl...less_steel.htm

Hope this helps.

Albert Einstein IV
SteveG

Hang a towel on the handle so that people pull at it instead.
Also with new SS cleaners and polsihers, they have baby oil in tit that
helps block fingerprints.

m...