FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   Foodsaver II not sealing (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/7742-foodsaver-ii-not-sealing.html)

Radioactive Warthog 23-01-2004 04:49 AM

Foodsaver II not sealing

Hello

I have a Foodsaver II, and recently it has been vacuuming out the air, and
the red light comes on like it is sealing, but it does not seal the bag.
The heating area does not even get warm. Is there some
way to fix this, a fuse, new heating element etc. Please let me know what I
should do.

Thanks

Lew/+Silat 23-01-2004 11:37 AM

Foodsaver II not sealing

Phone TILIA and they will help you.

Lew/+Silat

There are some friends you know you will have for the rest of your life.
You're welded together by love, trust, respect or loss or...simple
embarrassment.