Dee Randall

Default Cusinart 11 - Pulse Button indent

Cuisinart purchased 3-11-03

I started to make a pie crust today and as I took my hand off the pulse
button, I noticed that there was a dent in the pulse button that would not
come back out.

I have put a couple of pictures on a website to show the problem, if anyone
cares to look at it.

PS, I don't have a lot of strength in my hands, (registers 0 on measurement)
so I have not abused this with my hands, (nor hammer).

I'm wondering just how long it's going to be before the button top cracks.

Has this happened to anyone.

Thanks for any comments.

Dee