BonnieJean

Default stainless cuisinart pans question

I have Cuisinart Multi-Clad pans. Since I got them, the bottom of the inside
of them has developed a cloudy look. They are still smooth and it doesn't
appear to affect the cooking but I was wondering why this happened. Is there
anything I could or should do about it? I'm not supposed to use an abrasive
on them.

Bonnie in NJ

Fred

"BonnieJean" > wrote in message
> I have Cuisinart Multi-Clad pans. Since I got them, the bottom of the

inside
> of them has developed a cloudy look. They are still smooth and it doesn't
> appear to affect the cooking but I was wondering why this happened. Is

there
> anything I could or should do about it? I'm not supposed to use an

abrasive
> on them.
>
> Bonnie in NJ

Perfectly normal. You can remove it with Barkeepers Friend or an
equivalent.

Fred
The Good Gourmet
http://www.thegoodgourmet.com

Opinions on Cuisinart stainless steel cutlery [email protected][_2_] General Cooking 1 22-03-2009 12:06 AM
Ease of cleaning stainless: All-Clad vs. Cuisinart Multiclad AL General Cooking 8 11-10-2005 09:30 PM
FS: Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set [email protected] Marketplace 0 17-09-2005 05:12 AM
Stainless pans? don h General Cooking 1 17-02-2005 05:18 PM
opinions on cuisinart stainless cookware? Saerah General Cooking 44 28-03-2004 08:35 AM