FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   stainless cuisinart pans question (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/7677-stainless-cuisinart-pans-question.html)

BonnieJean 30-12-2003 11:18 AM

stainless cuisinart pans question

I have Cuisinart Multi-Clad pans. Since I got them, the bottom of the inside
of them has developed a cloudy look. They are still smooth and it doesn't
appear to affect the cooking but I was wondering why this happened. Is there
anything I could or should do about it? I'm not supposed to use an abrasive
on them.

Bonnie in NJ

Fred 30-12-2003 02:43 PM

"BonnieJean" > wrote in message
> I have Cuisinart Multi-Clad pans. Since I got them, the bottom of the

inside
> of them has developed a cloudy look. They are still smooth and it doesn't
> appear to affect the cooking but I was wondering why this happened. Is

there
> anything I could or should do about it? I'm not supposed to use an

abrasive
> on them.
>
> Bonnie in NJ

Perfectly normal. You can remove it with Barkeepers Friend or an
equivalent.

Fred
The Good Gourmet
http://www.thegoodgourmet.com