rmp

Default All-clad saute pan gone bad??

I have a all-clad 12" saute pan. I noticed a small bulge (~ half inch
diameter) on the cooking surface. Looks like delamination to me. Will
All-Clad replace. I bought as seconds from Cookware & More.

rmp

spence

Yes, they honor the warranty, though they will replace it with another second.

-spence

"rmp" > wrote in message >. ..
> I have a all-clad 12" saute pan. I noticed a small bulge (~ half inch
> diameter) on the cooking surface. Looks like delamination to me. Will
> All-Clad replace. I bought as seconds from Cookware & More.
>
> rmp

If not All-Clad, then what? Bert Hyman Cooking Equipment 3 02-03-2010 02:52 PM
All-Clad raraavis General Cooking 2 25-04-2005 05:03 PM
All-Clad raraavis General Cooking 0 25-04-2005 03:46 PM
Saute vs ??? John General Cooking 8 13-08-2004 10:26 PM
Alternatives to All-Clad saute pan Bryan Havenstein Cooking Equipment 4 18-01-2004 08:16 PM