Kate Dicey

Default Bamix hand held blender...

My dream machine for the kitchen! I shall have fun with this one!
Soups, whipped cream, crushed ice, nice fresh ground spices... Soon as
I recover from the gall bladder op on Dec 23rd, I shall play and report
back!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Lisa

"Kate Dicey" > wrote in message
> My dream machine for the kitchen! I shall have fun with this one!
> Soups, whipped cream, crushed ice, nice fresh ground spices... Soon as
> I recover from the gall bladder op on Dec 23rd, I shall play and report
> back!
> --
> Kate XXXXXX
> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
> http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

I have had a Bamix for many years. I use it all the time. It's great and
handy.

Lisa

Kate Dicey

Lisa wrote:

> I have had a Bamix for many years. I use it all the time. It's great and
> handy.
>
> Lisa

I had a Braun one for years, but have worn it out! This is a lovely
thing, and zizzed a whole cauldron of butternut squash soup to a thick
creamy consistency in no time. Quicker and smoother than the Braun -
and a LOT easier to clean!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Bamix hand mixer Viviane Cooking Equipment 0 12-03-2011 03:54 AM
Hand Held FoodSaver Vacuum zydecogary Cooking Equipment 7 27-10-2007 07:37 PM
Hand held steamer 1fitness Tea 3 21-03-2007 01:43 AM
Bamix Hand Blender Dee Randall Cooking Equipment 3 08-04-2006 04:44 AM
Standing vs Hand-held mixers Dee Randall General Cooking 25 29-03-2006 04:15 PM