Charles Demas

Default Weck Canner

In article >,
bassboat <basboatjon@mwci-news> wrote:
>Does anyone know where I could get information about a Weck Canner and where
>I could purchase one?

From a web search:

http://www.khimairafarm.com/weck.htm

Chuck Demas

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,
| \___/ | http://world.std.com/~cpd
bassboat

Does anyone know where I could get information about a Weck Canner and where
I could purchase one?

TIA John

pickle

Hi Charles:

We purchased one from Germany and had it flown to Thailand. Works great but
don't accept their temperature settings as gossip. Best to use outside
thermometer or better still a infrared temperature sensor which you can set
for C or F.

Bob
CMPK

"Charles Demas" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> bassboat <basboatjon@mwci-news> wrote:
> >Does anyone know where I could get information about a Weck Canner and

where
> >I could purchase one?

> From a web search:
>
> http://www.khimairafarm.com/weck.htm
>

> Chuck Demas
>
> --
> Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
> Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,
> Die Anyway | v | That no one could find fault with it.
> | \___/ | http://world.std.com/~cpd

pickle

"bassboat" <basboatjon@mwci-news> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I could get information about a Weck Canner and

where
> I could purchase one?
>
> TIA John

UGAK9

"bassboat" <basboatjon@mwci-news> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I could get information about a Weck Canner and

where
> I could purchase one?
>
> TIA John

www.weckcanning.com You can purchase from their US distributor. Order form
is on their web site.

pickle

"UGAK9" > wrote in message
. ..

> "bassboat" <basboatjon@mwci-news> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know where I could get information about a Weck Canner and

> where
> > I could purchase one?
> >
> > TIA John
> >

> www.weckcanning.com You can purchase from their US distributor. Order

form
> is on their web site.

Hi:

I suggest you compare prices and take into consideration customs duty,
shipping etc. Also suggest you purchase the one with the spigot which is
quite convienent.

pickle king

Beef on Weck! La Mirada General Cooking 0 10-06-2015 05:27 PM
Weck canning jars George Shirley Preserving 23 27-06-2010 04:37 AM
My new canner The Cook Preserving 2 04-09-2008 12:41 AM
What is so great about a Weck canner? [email protected] Preserving 0 19-01-2007 06:24 PM
Weck Canner Charles Demas Preserving 5 16-12-2003 10:18 PM