Anton S.

Default seeking spiral dough hook for Titan/Intedge mixer

I recently acquired a Titan (now Intedge) 20 Quart Bench Mixer (Item #
GP620B) (year 2000) and I need a spiral dough hook for it. Does
anyone know where I might be able to find a used one or get a new one
at a decent price? Anyone know if Hobart parts will work on this
mixer?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Anton
Baldy Cotton

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>I recently acquired a Titan (now Intedge) 20 Quart Bench Mixer (Item #
>GP620B) (year 2000) and I need a spiral dough hook for it. Does
>anyone know where I might be able to find a used one or get a new one
>at a decent price? Anyone know if Hobart parts will work on this
>mixer?

I don't know if Hobart will fit, but the hhoks are all over EBay, if
they do...

My favorite kitchen supplier (for professional stuff) is in Atlanta
Look at http://www.acitydiscount.com/

They are huge, can get loads of stuff, and their shipping prices are
surprisingly low. I bought a large cabinet from them with a marble-like
top. Weighs a ton, and it only cost $65 to ship from Atlanta to
Pensacola.

I'd give them a call to help you find what you need.
Dave
KJH KJH is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton S. View Post
I recently acquired a Titan (now Intedge) 20 Quart Bench Mixer (Item #
GP620B) (year 2000) and I need a spiral dough hook for it. Does
anyone know where I might be able to find a used one or get a new one
at a decent price? Anyone know if Hobart parts will work on this
mixer?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Anton
I found a company that may have the part- Heritage @ 800-458-5593. I think they bought quite a few parts when Intedge went out of business. They also said to try Ebay.

I am looking for the batter beater/paddle attachment for the Titan 60 qt if anyone has any information on that part. Thanks MUCH!
KJH KJH is offline
Member

[QUOTE=KJH;134281

I found a company that may have the part- Heritage @ 800-458-5593. I think they bought quite a few parts when Intedge went out of business. They also said to try Ebay.I am looking for the batter beater/paddle attachment for the Titan 60 qt if anyone has any information on that part. Thanks MUCH for any information you may have!

Need recommendation for food/dough mixer Jane[_5_] Baking 9 13-11-2008 06:12 PM
dough mixer recommendation? anthony Baking 4 27-11-2006 11:20 PM
FS: Hand Crank Dough Mixer Jim Baking 0 23-07-2006 01:39 PM
Kitchenaid? Bah! Here's a serious dough mixer! Mark Thorson General Cooking 3 24-01-2006 03:10 AM
Is there a Heavy Dough mixer? Richard's ~JA~ General Cooking 9 29-02-2004 04:56 PM