FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   seeking spiral dough hook for Titan/Intedge mixer (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/7565-seeking-spiral-dough-hook.html)

Anton S. 19-11-2003 09:20 PM

seeking spiral dough hook for Titan/Intedge mixer

I recently acquired a Titan (now Intedge) 20 Quart Bench Mixer (Item #
GP620B) (year 2000) and I need a spiral dough hook for it. Does
anyone know where I might be able to find a used one or get a new one
at a decent price? Anyone know if Hobart parts will work on this
mixer?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Anton

Baldy Cotton 20-11-2003 12:19 AM

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>I recently acquired a Titan (now Intedge) 20 Quart Bench Mixer (Item #
>GP620B) (year 2000) and I need a spiral dough hook for it. Does
>anyone know where I might be able to find a used one or get a new one
>at a decent price? Anyone know if Hobart parts will work on this
>mixer?

I don't know if Hobart will fit, but the hhoks are all over EBay, if
they do...

My favorite kitchen supplier (for professional stuff) is in Atlanta
Look at http://www.acitydiscount.com/

They are huge, can get loads of stuff, and their shipping prices are
surprisingly low. I bought a large cabinet from them with a marble-like
top. Weighs a ton, and it only cost $65 to ship from Atlanta to
Pensacola.

I'd give them a call to help you find what you need.
Dave

KJH 07-07-2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anton S. (Post 82613)
I recently acquired a Titan (now Intedge) 20 Quart Bench Mixer (Item #
GP620B) (year 2000) and I need a spiral dough hook for it. Does
anyone know where I might be able to find a used one or get a new one
at a decent price? Anyone know if Hobart parts will work on this
mixer?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Anton

I found a company that may have the part- Heritage @ 800-458-5593. I think they bought quite a few parts when Intedge went out of business. They also said to try Ebay.

I am looking for the batter beater/paddle attachment for the Titan 60 qt if anyone has any information on that part. Thanks MUCH!

KJH 07-07-2009 10:03 PM

[QUOTE=KJH;134281

I found a company that may have the part- Heritage @ 800-458-5593. I think they bought quite a few parts when Intedge went out of business. They also said to try Ebay.I am looking for the batter beater/paddle attachment for the Titan 60 qt if anyone has any information on that part. Thanks MUCH for any information you may have!