Pizza Girl

Default Can Teflon make you sick?

Some references about the dangers of overheated teflon
-
Blandford TB, Seamon PJ, Hughes R, Pattison M, Wilderspin MP. "A case of
polytetrafluoroethylene poisoning in cockatiels accompanied by polymer fume
fever in the owner." Veterinary Record, 1975, V.96, No. 8, p.175-176.

Duff P. "Acute inhalant toxicosis of cagebirds." Veterinary Record, 1997, V.
141, No. 4, p. 107.

Ehrsam H. ["Fatal poisoning of small pet birds following accidental
overheating of cooking pans lined with polytetrafluorethylene."] Schweiz
Arch Tierheilkd (Switzerland), 1969, V. 111, No. 4, p. 181-186.

Forbes NA, Jones D. "PTFE toxicity in birds." Veterinary Record, 1997, V.
140, N. 19, p. 512.

Holt PE. "PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) toxicity in birds." Veterinary
Record, 1997, V. 141, No. 7, p. 180.

Lumeij JT. ["Risk for pet birds following exposure to burn products of pans
coated with PTEF and butter."] Tijdschr Diergeneeskd (Netherlands), 1997,
Vol. 122, No. 24, p. 720.

Stoltz JH, Galey F, Johnson B. "Sudden death in ten psittacine birds
associated with the operation of a self-cleaning oven." Veterinary and Human
Toxicology, 1992, Vol. 34, No. 5, p. 420-421.

Temple WA, Edwards IR, Bell SJ. "Poly (polymer) fume fever - two fatal cases
(cage birds)." New Zealand Veterinary Journal, 1985, Vol. 33, No. 3, p. 30.

Temple WA, Edwards IR, Bell SJ. "Poly fume fever - two fatal cases
(poisoning of Psittaciformes by fumes from heated teflon saucepans)."
Australian Veterinary Practitioner, 1985, Vol. 15, No. 2, p. 66.

Wells RE. "Fatal toxicosis in pet birds caused by an overheated cooking pan
lined with polytetrafluoroethylene." Journal of the American Veterinary
Medical Association, 1983, Vol. 182, No. 11, p. 1248-1250.

Wells RE, Slocombe RF, Trapp AL. "Acute toxicosis of budgerigars
(Melopsittacus undulatus) caused by pyrolysis products from heated
polytetrafluoroethylene: clinical study." American Journal of Veterinary
Research, 1982, Vol. 43, No. 7, p. 1238-1242.

Wells RE, Slocombe RF. "Acute toxicosis of budgerigars (Melopsittacus
undulatus) caused by pyrolysis products from heated polytetrafluoroethylene:
microscopic study." American Journal of Veterinary Medicine, Vol. 43, No. 7,
p. 1243-1248
"Alf Christophersen" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:56:12 GMT, (dalton) wrote:
>
> >November 14, 2003 - Teflon, one of the most popular non-stick pan
> >products, can emit fumes that make you sick if it is allowed to get
> >hot enough. According to ABCNews, the makers of Teflon have known
> >about the problems for years.

> It took many years before teflon was allowed to be used in food
> producing utensils. At least I was told so at technical school back in
> 1973-74. The problem was to make an applying technique which gave a
> safe coat which did not fell of at normal use.
>
> Overheating teflon has always been known to be highly dangerous and is
> no news, at least for elder ones. That young guys do not know because
> they never has been told about it don't surprise me. There are lot of
> things young guys do not know, and when told, they think it is a
> novelty, rather than something gone of use 50 years or so earlier

hanson

"Pizza He-Girl" > wrote in message
s.com...
> Some references about the dangers of overheated teflon

My dear fat, green Pizza-He-Girl,
Your efforts are in vain, dude.
There's nothing in this for you no more. To late. Gone.
All the green graft from Teflon's permits charges and user-fees
have been already been swallowed up by the green turds who
have preceded you. Long ago! Tough luck for you. Sorry!

Or is your sniveling here & shedding all your green crocodile tears
for your ****ing green parrot that croaked when you burnt your
organic potatoes too much & for too long in your old Teflon pan ?

Learn to cook like normal people.
Only green turds, morons or Brokobitch types have problems with Teflon

ahahahahahahaha....AHAHAHAHAaahaha....ahahahanson

> [...]
> >
> > >November 14, 2003 - Teflon, one of the most popular non-stick pan
> > >products, can emit fumes that make you sick if it is allowed to get
> > >hot enough. According to ABCNews, the makers of Teflon have known
> > >about the problems for years.

> > It took many years before teflon was allowed to be used in food
> > producing utensils. At least I was told so at technical school back in
> > 1973-74. The problem was to make an applying technique which gave a
> > safe coat which did not fell of at normal use.
> >
> > Overheating teflon has always been known to be highly dangerous and is
> > no news, at least for elder ones. That young guys do not know because
> > they never has been told about it don't surprise me. There are lot of
> > things young guys do not know, and when told, they think it is a
> > novelty, rather than something gone of use 50 years or so earlier

Steve Turner

"Pizza Girl" > wrote:

>Some references about the dangers of overheated teflon

[snip]

>> >November 14, 2003 - Teflon, one of the most popular non-stick pan
>> >products, can emit fumes that make you sick if it is allowed to get
>> >hot enough. According to ABCNews, the makers of Teflon have known
>> >about the problems for years.

And so has most of the rest of the world, except, apparently, for the
mental midgets at ABCNews.

Steve Turner

Pizza Girl

point?

"Steve Turner" > wrote in message
> "Pizza Girl" > wrote:
>
> >Some references about the dangers of overheated teflon

> [snip]

> And so has most of the rest of the world, except, apparently, for the
> mental midgets at ABCNews.
>
> Steve Turner

Pizza Girl

OK fag

"hanson" > wrote in message
link.net...
> [...]

polytetrafluoroethylene:
> > microscopic study." American Journal of Veterinary Medicine, Vol. 43,

No. 7,
> > p. 1243-1248

> > "Alf Christophersen" > wrote in

message

> > > It took many years before teflon was allowed to be used in food
> > > producing utensils. At least I was told so at technical school back in
> > > 1973-74. The problem was to make an applying technique which gave a
> > > safe coat which did not fell of at normal use.
> > >
> > > Overheating teflon has always been known to be highly dangerous and is
> > > no news, at least for elder ones. That young guys do not know because
> > > they never has been told about it don't surprise me. There are lot of
> > > things young guys do not know, and when told, they think it is a
> > > novelty, rather than something gone of use 50 years or so earlier

hanson

awe...........did it crank you? ..............ahahahahaha..
AHAHAHahhahaha.....ahahahaha.......AHAHAHA........
it got to you, dude, huh!.........AHAHAHAHAHA........

"Pizza Girl" > wrote in message
s.com...
> [...]

> > > (poisoning of Psittaciformes by fumes from heated teflon saucepans)."
> > > Australian Veterinary Practitioner, 1985, Vol. 15, No. 2, p. 66.
> > >
> > > Wells RE. "Fatal toxicosis in pet birds caused by an overheated cooking

> pan
> > > lined with polytetrafluoroethylene." Journal of the American Veterinary
> > > Medical Association, 1983, Vol. 182, No. 11, p. 1248-1250.
> > >
> > > Wells RE, Slocombe RF, Trapp AL. "Acute toxicosis of budgerigars
> > > (Melopsittacus undulatus) caused by pyrolysis products from heated
> > > polytetrafluoroethylene: clinical study." American Journal of Veterinary
> > > Research, 1982, Vol. 43, No. 7, p. 1238-1242.
> > >
> > > Wells RE, Slocombe RF. "Acute toxicosis of budgerigars (Melopsittacus
> > > undulatus) caused by pyrolysis products from heated

> polytetrafluoroethylene:
> > > microscopic study." American Journal of Veterinary Medicine, Vol. 43,

Frank Logullo

"Steve Turner" > wrote in message
> "Pizza Girl" > wrote:
>
> >Some references about the dangers of overheated teflon

> [snip]

> And so has most of the rest of the world, except, apparently, for the
> mental midgets at ABCNews.
>
> Steve Turner

Don't want to get lost in the flame wars here, but I would never reference
ABC News or any other news, except the like of C&EN with reservation, as an
information source for technical arguments.
Frank

Steve Turner

"Pizza Girl" > wrote:

>point?

What is YOUR point? The world has known about overheated PTFE for
decades. What next, an "investigative report" which "reveals" that
leaving the stove burner on too long can burn your food? Sheesh.

Steve Turner

Pizza Girl

Good point...LOL

"Frank Logullo" > wrote in message

> "Steve Turner" > wrote in message
> > "Pizza Girl" > wrote:
> >
> > >Some references about the dangers of overheated teflon

> > [snip]

> > And so has most of the rest of the world, except, apparently, for the
> > mental midgets at ABCNews.
> >
> > Steve Turner

> Don't want to get lost in the flame wars here, but I would never reference
> ABC News or any other news, except the like of C&EN with reservation, as

an
> information source for technical arguments.
> Frank

Pizza Girl

...and your answer is?

"Steve Turner" > wrote in message
> "Pizza Girl" > wrote:
>
> >point?

> What is YOUR point? The world has known about overheated PTFE for
> decades. What next, an "investigative report" which "reveals" that
> leaving the stove burner on too long can burn your food? Sheesh.
>
> Steve Turner

Steve Turner

"Frank Logullo" > wrote:

>Don't want to get lost in the flame wars here, but I would never reference
>ABC News or any other news, except the like of C&EN with reservation, as an
>information source for technical arguments.
>Frank

Absolute agreement ... truer words were never spoken.

Steve Turner

Steve Turner

"Pizza Girl" > wrote:

>..and your answer is?

37.

Steve Turner

Pizza Girl

IQ points?

"Steve Turner" > wrote in message
> "Pizza Girl" > wrote:
>
> >..and your answer is?

> 37.
>
> Steve Turner

Dr. Dickie

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 01:33:50 GMT, Steve Turner
> wrote:

>"Pizza Girl" > wrote:
>
>>..and your answer is?

>37.
>
>Steve Turner

Really?

I have always gone with 5X.
Always the correct answer, provided you supply the appropriate X.

I will consider this 37 answer you give.

Dr. Dickie
Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438
Poking kooks with a pointy stick
====================================
"Let be be finale of seem.
The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream"
Wallace Stevens-1923
=====================================
Dr. Dickie

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:48:32 GMT, "Frank Logullo"
> wrote:

>"Steve Turner" > wrote in message
.. .
>> "Pizza Girl" > wrote:
>>
>> >Some references about the dangers of overheated teflon

>> [snip]

>> And so has most of the rest of the world, except, apparently, for the
>> mental midgets at ABCNews.
>>
>> Steve Turner

>Don't want to get lost in the flame wars here, but I would never reference
>ABC News or any other news, except the like of C&EN with reservation, as an
>information source for technical arguments.
>Frank

Reference them! I am impressed that you can even watch them.
If the news media ever gets a scientific fact correct, it would
devastate the entire America scientific community, in that we would
all drop dead of shock!

Dr. Dickie
Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438
Poking kooks with a pointy stick
====================================
"Let be be finale of seem.
The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream"
Wallace Stevens-1923
=====================================

Pizza Girl

I guess the Usenet media is ****ed then too? LOL

Pick and choose according to needed arguments, you say?

"Dr. Dickie" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:48:32 GMT, "Frank Logullo"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Steve Turner" > wrote in message
> .. .

> >> [snip]

> >> And so has most of the rest of the world, except, apparently, for the
> >> mental midgets at ABCNews.
> >>
> >> Steve Turner

> >Don't want to get lost in the flame wars here, but I would never

reference
> >ABC News or any other news, except the like of C&EN with reservation, as

an
> >information source for technical arguments.
> >Frank
> >

> Reference them! I am impressed that you can even watch them.
> If the news media ever gets a scientific fact correct, it would
> devastate the entire America scientific community, in that we would
> all drop dead of shock!
>
> Dr. Dickie
> Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438
> Poking kooks with a pointy stick
> ====================================
> "Let be be finale of seem.
> The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream"
> Wallace Stevens-1923
> =====================================

Mark Tarka

"Pizza Girl" > wrote in message ws.com>...
> I guess the Usenet media is ****ed then too? LOL

You're laughing? Hysterically or maniacally?

> Pick and choose according to needed arguments, you say?

"Pizza Girl", the following line was found by US INTEL
agents in Northern Afghanistan. It is in a document
discovered after the supposed defeat of the Taliban.
The characters preceeding and following the obviously
English alphabet letters may not display properly on
your browser, but be assured, they are of an ancient
middle-Eastern language never used outside a select
group of inner council-members of the country.

... ????????? ?????), NOLFET ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?????

The word is an acronym, used to identify international
shipments of WMD disguised as humanitarian aid. No
WMD were found in Afghanistan because they had already
been shipped through bogus organizations run by Saudi
al-Qa'ida operatives to second and third world countries
throughout the world, including parts of Central and
South America, _prior_ to 9-11-01.

And we have a new open-borders policy.

Quit your whining and do something useful about the
problems confronting the USA, "Pizza Girl" Get those
bipolar pagans to stop using Teflon utensils to
kill innocent caged-birds in bizarre rituals that serve no
purpose other than to satisfy their sick inner-cravings
to do evil and then claim child-like innocence as they
cunningly shift the blame onto their perceived enemies
(who, it seems, are gaining in numbers, if the political
situation in Washington is any barometer of coming events).

Mark (The Myth of the Teflon President, soon to be in theaters....)
Pizza Girl

I figured you would bring up the global functioning, not based on any
factual information of course, position, according to the treaty
established, between the years of good and evil, notwithstanding the whereto
and herefore, in accordance with the time spent envisioning places, based on
Mark's theory, set down by the syndrome at the time, for those involved.

WTF is a WMD?

"Mark Tarka" > wrote in message
om...
> "Pizza Girl" > wrote in message

ws.com>...
> > I guess the Usenet media is ****ed then too? LOL

> You're laughing? Hysterically or maniacally?
>
> > Pick and choose according to needed arguments, you say?

> "Pizza Girl", the following line was found by US INTEL
> agents in Northern Afghanistan. It is in a document
> discovered after the supposed defeat of the Taliban.
> The characters preceeding and following the obviously
> English alphabet letters may not display properly on
> your browser, but be assured, they are of an ancient
> middle-Eastern language never used outside a select
> group of inner council-members of the country.
>
> ... ????????? ?????), NOLFET ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?????
>
> The word is an acronym, used to identify international
> shipments of WMD disguised as humanitarian aid. No
> WMD were found in Afghanistan because they had already
> been shipped through bogus organizations run by Saudi
> al-Qa'ida operatives to second and third world countries
> throughout the world, including parts of Central and
> South America, _prior_ to 9-11-01.
>
> And we have a new open-borders policy.
>
> Quit your whining and do something useful about the
> problems confronting the USA, "Pizza Girl" Get those
> bipolar pagans to stop using Teflon utensils to
> kill innocent caged-birds in bizarre rituals that serve no
> purpose other than to satisfy their sick inner-cravings
> to do evil and then claim child-like innocence as they
> cunningly shift the blame onto their perceived enemies
> (who, it seems, are gaining in numbers, if the political
> situation in Washington is any barometer of coming events).
>

> Mark (The Myth of the Teflon President, soon to be in theaters....)

Bruce Sinclair

In article m>, "Pizza Girl" > wrote:
>I figured you would bring up the global functioning, not based on any
>factual information of course, position, according to the treaty
>established, between the years of good and evil, notwithstanding the whereto
>and herefore, in accordance with the time spent envisioning places, based on
>Mark's theory, set down by the syndrome at the time, for those involved.
>
>WTF is a WMD?

Where have you been ?

Bruce

Amanda

"Pizza Girl" > wrote in message ws.com>...
> I figured you would bring up the global functioning, not based on any
> factual information of course, position, according to the treaty
> established, between the years of good and evil, notwithstanding the whereto
> and herefore, in accordance with the time spent envisioning places, based on
> Mark's theory, set down by the syndrome at the time, for those involved.
>
> WTF is a WMD?

Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Amanda

"hanson" > wrote in message hlink.net>...
> "Pizza He-Girl" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > Some references about the dangers of overheated teflon

> My dear fat,

Do you assume that everybody must be fat just because you are fat?
hanson

"Amanda" > wrote in message
om...
> "hanson" > wrote in message

hlink.net>...
> > "Pizza He-Girl" > wrote in message
> > s.com...
> > > Some references about the dangers of overheated teflon

> > My dear fat, green Pizza-He-Girl,

> Do you assume that everybody must be
> fat just because you are fat?

AmandO-Boy, are you sucking up to me again?...ahahaha
are you running after me now because if I were to look
short and fat like you two short Fat-boys, you'd get stirrings
in your loins over such an image of me?......ahahahahahah..
....that is very sweet and flattering, AmandO, but I am not,
and I just can't oblige, as I don't have the taste for transies,
like you 2 He-girls, fat nor not.
So, enjoy each other, you two.........ahahahaha....ahahanson

Besides, I always have found short and fat persons to have
morbidly obese egos and a nasty quarrelsome streak to boot.
If you want tech opinions from me ok, but don't suck up to me.
PLEASE!
Amanda

"hanson" > wrote in message hlink.net>...
> "Amanda" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "hanson" > wrote in message

> hlink.net>...
> > > "Pizza He-Girl" > wrote in message
> > > s.com...
> > >
> > > My dear fat, green Pizza-He-Girl,

> > Do you assume that everybody must be
> > fat just because you are fat?
> >

> AmandO-Boy, are you sucking up to me again?.

Flattering yourself AGAIN?

Your avoiding to answer the question gave me the answer..O'poor
hanson. Despite your trying to appear that you are happy with all thos
as and hs, you are not happy, are you? That's why you talk nasty.
Well..whatever helps, hanson. Whatever helps.

Sorry that I am not intrested in reading anythign not related to my
question.
I won't ask you again since I got the answer. BTW, fat doesn't mean
ugly, you know? But I think you are ugly. And you talk ugly. Poor
hanson...

...ahahaha
> are you running after me now because if I were to look
> short and fat like you two short Fat-boys, you'd get stirrings
> in your loins over such an image of me?......ahahahahahah..
> ...that is very sweet and flattering, AmandO, but I am not,
> and I just can't oblige, as I don't have the taste for transies,
> like you 2 He-girls, fat nor not.
> So, enjoy each other, you two.........ahahahaha....ahahanson
>
> Besides, I always have found short and fat persons to have
> morbidly obese egos and a nasty quarrelsome streak to boot.
> If you want tech opinions from me ok, but don't suck up to me.
> PLEASE!

hanson

AHAHAHHAH....so, it cranked you, ........ahahahaha....
I have a positive prejudice against short, fat'n ugly things
like you, who can't even cook without frying the pan itself.
git it, git it, git it?...........or are you a git?
Now, stop sucking up to me all the time, Fat-Boy.
ahahahahahaha......ahahanson

Pizza Girl

Isn't he one of the jerks on "Slap Shot"?

"Amanda" > wrote in message
om...
> "hanson" > wrote in message

hlink.net>...
> > "Amanda" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > "hanson" > wrote in message

> > hlink.net>...

> > > Do you assume that everybody must be
> > > fat just because you are fat?
> > >

> > AmandO-Boy, are you sucking up to me again?.

> Flattering yourself AGAIN?
>
> Your avoiding to answer the question gave me the answer..O'poor
> hanson. Despite your trying to appear that you are happy with all thos
> as and hs, you are not happy, are you? That's why you talk nasty.
> Well..whatever helps, hanson. Whatever helps.
>
> Sorry that I am not intrested in reading anythign not related to my
> question.
> I won't ask you again since I got the answer. BTW, fat doesn't mean
> ugly, you know? But I think you are ugly. And you talk ugly. Poor
> hanson...
>

> ..ahahaha
> > are you running after me now because if I were to look
> > short and fat like you two short Fat-boys, you'd get stirrings
> > in your loins over such an image of me?......ahahahahahah..
> > ...that is very sweet and flattering, AmandO, but I am not,
> > and I just can't oblige, as I don't have the taste for transies,
> > like you 2 He-girls, fat nor not.
> > So, enjoy each other, you two.........ahahahaha....ahahanson
> >
> > Besides, I always have found short and fat persons to have
> > morbidly obese egos and a nasty quarrelsome streak to boot.
> > If you want tech opinions from me ok, but don't suck up to me.
> > PLEASE!

Pizza Girl

What are weapons of mass destruction? Is this an American thing again?

"Amanda" > wrote in message
om...
> "Pizza Girl" > wrote in message

ws.com>...
> > I figured you would bring up the global functioning, not based on any
> > factual information of course, position, according to the treaty
> > established, between the years of good and evil, notwithstanding the

whereto
> > and herefore, in accordance with the time spent envisioning places,

based on
> > Mark's theory, set down by the syndrome at the time, for those involved.
> >
> > WTF is a WMD?

> Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Amanda

"hanson" > wrote in message hlink.net>...
> AHAHAHHAH....so, it cranked you,

You think so,huh? O'poor hanson.

........ahahahaha....
> I have a positive prejudice against short, fat'n ugly things

Unfortunately your positiveness doesn't affect me in anyway as I am
not what you describe I am, i.e I am not ugly like you oops ..the
phone is ringing..

> like you, who can't even cook without frying the pan itself.
> git it, git it, git it?...........or are you a git?
> Now, stop sucking up to me all the time, Fat-Boy.
> ahahahahahaha......ahahanson

Steve Turner

"Pizza Girl" > wrote:

>What are weapons of mass destruction? Is this an American thing again?

What cave have you been hiding in???? Live in the now.

Steve Turner

Amanda

"Pizza Girl" > wrote in message ws.com>...
> Isn't he one of the jerks on "Slap Shot"?

I do know that he is ugly
Richard Henry

"Pizza Girl" > wrote in message
s.com...
> What are weapons of mass destruction? Is this an American thing again?

Usually defined as nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons, since they can
kill or injure large numbers of people.

Of course, the two largest known death counts from single attacks in history
were achieved in WWII with conventional weapons - high-explosive and
incendiary bombs.

Pizza Girl

I guess you must be American and living in a permanent war zone. If you
can't find it, dream it.

"Steve Turner" > wrote in message
> "Pizza Girl" > wrote:
>
> >What are weapons of mass destruction? Is this an American thing again?

> What cave have you been hiding in???? Live in the now.
>
> Steve Turner

Steve Turner

"Pizza Girl" > wrote:

>I guess you must be American and living in a permanent war zone. If you
>can't find it, dream it.

I guess you must have your head under a rock...or someplace else where
the sun doesn't reach.

Steve Turner

Pizza Girl

You still can't answer simple questions. Are you shell shocked?

"Steve Turner" > wrote in message
> "Pizza Girl" > wrote:
>
> >I guess you must be American and living in a permanent war zone. If you
> >can't find it, dream it.

> I guess you must have your head under a rock...or someplace else where
> the sun doesn't reach.
>
> Steve Turner

Amanda

"Pizza Girl" > wrote in message ws.com>...

> You still can't answer simple questions. Are you shell shocked?

Whether you like it or not, Americans rule and their slang too. BTW,
why generalize all Americans? Not all of them support this war.
Pizza Girl

"I know you are but what am I?"

Go on, Say it. we all know you are thinking it.

"Steve Turner" > wrote in message
> (Mark Tarka) wrote:
>
> >When it comes to "simple-minded", Mr. Turner is
> >our resident expert :-)

> Mark's jealous of anyone with a mind.
>
> Steve Turner

Richard

"Pizza Girl" > wrote in message ws.com>...
> "I know you are but what am I?"
>
> Go on, Say it. we all know you are thinking it.
>
> "Steve Turner" > wrote in message
> > (Mark Tarka) wrote:
> >
> > >When it comes to "simple-minded", Mr. Turner is
> > >our resident expert :-)

> > Mark's jealous of anyone with a mind.
> >
> > Steve Turner

i think telephon is danger for health
Dr F

Interesting. Is there any toxicology data for teflon or its vapors?
What is the lethal dose?

This reminds me of the microwave popcorn fake butter fiasco. The fake
butter vapors at the factories were causing potentially fatal
pulmonary diseases in workers. More than a dozen victims will need
lung transplants.

B.W.
Mxsmanic

Dr F writes:

> This reminds me of the microwave popcorn fake butter fiasco. The fake
> butter vapors at the factories were causing potentially fatal
> pulmonary diseases in workers. More than a dozen victims will need
> lung transplants.

Where is this documented?