Posted to rec.food.equipment
udok

Default Glass Lids

I have some Wagner and Lodge cast iron skillets. Years ago I had glass
lids for them. Time marches on and I need replacements. Wagner sizes
are odd, Lodge is regular. Looked all over, maybe somebody has a
source for "glass lids".
Thanks
Udo
Posted to rec.food.equipment
Dee Randall

"udok" > wrote in message
>I have some Wagner and Lodge cast iron skillets. Years ago I had glass
> lids for them. Time marches on and I need replacements. Wagner sizes
> are odd, Lodge is regular. Looked all over, maybe somebody has a
> source for "glass lids".
> Thanks
> Udo

I'm seen spare glass lids at a Corning Ware outlet.
Dee Dee