FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   new cook book (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/7466-new-cook-book.html)

Robert Wagner 06-10-2003 09:09 PM

new cook book

Hi!

I'd like to let you know that I wrote a new cookbook called Chocolate
Passions!!!

Please check out my web site:

http://www.chocolate-passions.com

happy eating!!!

Bob Wagner

---

Dribrats 10-10-2003 02:28 AM

new cook book

"Robert Wagner" > wrote in message k.net>...
> Hi!
>
> I'd like to let you know that I wrote a new cookbook called Chocolate
> Passions!!!
>
> Please check out my web site:
>
> http://www.chocolate-passions.com

Would love to but I keep getting an error message = ?????
Help I want to visit!

dribrats

[email protected] 11-10-2003 06:55 AM

new cook book

http://www.

>Would love to but I keep getting an error message = ?????
>Help I want to visit!

Wouldn't matter. I got there. "Coming soon" Gawd, but I wish the
newbbies would make their pages before they advertise them.

--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli