Old 04-10-2003, 11:55 PM
skidflap

Default good purchase

hello. i had a bake element go out on my oven, went online and looked
around.
found a place.
called the customer service line ordered and recieved the part in 3 days.
i recommend them without reservations.

matt

http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/index.html

Old 05-10-2003, 03:25 PM
Rick & Cyndi

"skidflap" wrote in message
: hello. i had a bake element go out on my oven, went online and
looked
: around.
: found a place.
: called the customer service line ordered and recieved the part
in 3 days.
: i recommend them without reservations.
:
: matt
:
: http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/index.html
:
: =====

Cool. ANYtime you can get good service... as Martha would say,
"It's a good thing.". giggle

Hey, speaking of good service... Nathan (charming 4 y/o monster)
has one of those Leap Pad learning games. Well, he has used it
so much that the little stylus writing pen (thingy!) was acting
up, most likely due to the wires getting bent or pulled loose
from the work center. So, DH called their 800 # to see where and
how to order a new one.

Are you sitting down?

This is good...

Really!

The guy said, no problem, I'll send you out one.

DH's reply was, "Great, how much...?"

Nothing! Free! Nada! Nil!

And it arrived WITHIN that week!!!

Major cool!!! I'm impressed.

Considering my recent gripes about service within our area... it
should be obvious that the Leap Pad's home office is NOT in
Armpit, Illinois. giggle

Cyndi
Remove a "b" to reply

Old 05-10-2003, 04:04 PM
DawnK

"Rick & Cyndi" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
"skidflap" wrote in message
[...]

How wondeful! I got good service like that from the Bell bike helmet
people. We needed some more of the pads that velcro inside of the helmet
and they also sent some to us free of charge!

Dawn

Old 05-10-2003, 11:09 PM
Kate Dicey

Rick & Cyndi wrote:

"skidflap" wrote in message
[...]

I get great service from some of my sewing sites - always thank them,
always tell the mob! One kitchen gadget place I can recommend here in
the UK is Lakeland Limited, based in Windermere. They are not always
the cheapest place for things, but in over 20 years of dealing with
them, both in the shops and over the phone, I've never had less than
exemplary service from them, which is why I go back. They had a 40th
birthday celebration this summer, and put a special bar of dark
chocolate coated Kendal Mint Cake in every parcel! Yummy! I let my son
have mine.

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

$4 off next purchase Somebody General Cooking 3 24-06-2012 06:37 PM
Shopping on the Internet for such an expensive item can be extremelynerve racking. To help yourself feel more comfortable about your purchase youshould do a little research into the website or company that you will bemaking your purchase from. Check [email protected] Sushi 0 24-04-2008 08:18 PM
need help with $100 purchase JerseyLady Wine 3 05-05-2007 10:57 PM
purchase help Paul Barbecue 11 15-06-2004 11:03 PM
Good Place to Purchase Organic Flas Seed David General Cooking 1 19-01-2004 04:48 AM