FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   good purchase (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/7462-good-purchase.html)

skidflap 04-10-2003 11:55 PM

good purchase

hello. i had a bake element go out on my oven, went online and looked
around.
found a place.
called the customer service line ordered and recieved the part in 3 days.
i recommend them without reservations.

matt

http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/index.html

Rick & Cyndi 05-10-2003 03:25 PM

good purchase

"skidflap" > wrote in message
: hello. i had a bake element go out on my oven, went online and
looked
: around.
: found a place.
: called the customer service line ordered and recieved the part
in 3 days.
: i recommend them without reservations.
:
: matt
:
: http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/index.html
:
: =====

Cool. ANYtime you can get good service... as Martha would say,
"It's a good thing.". <giggle>

Hey, speaking of good service... Nathan (charming 4 y/o monster)
has one of those Leap Pad learning games. Well, he has used it
so much that the little stylus writing pen (thingy!) was acting
up, most likely due to the wires getting bent or pulled loose
from the work center. So, DH called their 800 # to see where and
how to order a new one.

Are you sitting down?

This is good...

Really!

The guy said, no problem, I'll send you out one.

DH's reply was, "Great, how much...?"

Nothing! Free! Nada! Nil!

And it arrived WITHIN that week!!!

Major cool!!! I'm impressed.

Considering my recent gripes about service within our area... it
should be obvious that the Leap Pad's home office is NOT in
Armpit, Illinois. <giggle>

Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>

DawnK 05-10-2003 04:04 PM

good purchase

"Rick & Cyndi" > wrote in message
> "skidflap" > wrote in message
> : hello. i had a bake element go out on my oven, went online and
> looked
> : around.
> : found a place.
> : called the customer service line ordered and recieved the part
> in 3 days.
> : i recommend them without reservations.
> :
> : matt
> :
> : http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/index.html
> :
> : =====
>
> Cool. ANYtime you can get good service... as Martha would say,
> "It's a good thing.". <giggle>
>
> Hey, speaking of good service... Nathan (charming 4 y/o monster)
> has one of those Leap Pad learning games. Well, he has used it
> so much that the little stylus writing pen (thingy!) was acting
> up, most likely due to the wires getting bent or pulled loose
> from the work center. So, DH called their 800 # to see where and
> how to order a new one.
>

> Are you sitting down?
>
> This is good...
>
> Really!
>

> The guy said, no problem, I'll send you out one.
>
> DH's reply was, "Great, how much...?"
>

> Nothing! Free! Nada! Nil!
>

> And it arrived WITHIN that week!!!
>
> Major cool!!! I'm impressed.
>

> Considering my recent gripes about service within our area... it
> should be obvious that the Leap Pad's home office is NOT in
> Armpit, Illinois. <giggle>
>
> Cyndi
> <Remove a "b" to reply>

How wondeful! I got good service like that from the Bell bike helmet
people. We needed some more of the pads that velcro inside of the helmet
and they also sent some to us free of charge!

Dawn

Kate Dicey 05-10-2003 11:09 PM

good purchase

Rick & Cyndi wrote:

> "skidflap" > wrote in message
> : hello. i had a bake element go out on my oven, went online and
> looked
> : around.
> : found a place.
> : called the customer service line ordered and recieved the part
> in 3 days.
> : i recommend them without reservations.
> :
> : matt
> :
> : http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/index.html
> :
> : =====
>
> Cool. ANYtime you can get good service... as Martha would say,
> "It's a good thing.". <giggle>
>
> Hey, speaking of good service... Nathan (charming 4 y/o monster)
> has one of those Leap Pad learning games. Well, he has used it
> so much that the little stylus writing pen (thingy!) was acting
> up, most likely due to the wires getting bent or pulled loose
> from the work center. So, DH called their 800 # to see where and
> how to order a new one.
>
> Are you sitting down?
>
> This is good...
>
> Really!
>
> The guy said, no problem, I'll send you out one.
>
> DH's reply was, "Great, how much...?"
>
> Nothing! Free! Nada! Nil!
>
> And it arrived WITHIN that week!!!
>
> Major cool!!! I'm impressed.
>
> Considering my recent gripes about service within our area... it
> should be obvious that the Leap Pad's home office is NOT in
> Armpit, Illinois. <giggle>
>
> Cyndi
> <Remove a "b" to reply>

I get great service from some of my sewing sites - always thank them,
always tell the mob! One kitchen gadget place I can recommend here in
the UK is Lakeland Limited, based in Windermere. They are not always
the cheapest place for things, but in over 20 years of dealing with
them, both in the shops and over the phone, I've never had less than
exemplary service from them, which is why I go back. They had a 40th
birthday celebration this summer, and put a special bar of dark
chocolate coated Kendal Mint Cake in every parcel! Yummy! I let my son
have mine.

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk