sam

Default Rotieserrie

Steve Calvin > wrote in message >...
> Aria wrote:
> > When I was a kid my mother used to make the most delicious chickens on a
> > rotiesserie...not sure of spelling....Can anyone recommend a brand for me??
> > Or does it matter...are they mostly all the same???
> >
> > Kathy
> >

> I've got a Weber rot. for my Weber gas grill. Works very well.

My boyfriend brought me the Showtime Rotisserie a year ago and I think
it works great. You have probably seen the info commercial on tv a
lot. It is known as the "Set it and Forget it" machine and it really
is that simple. I have made chickens, small roasts, and ribs in it
and the food comes out delicious. I just put the food in, set the
timer, and take it out when it is done. Anyone can use this
rotisserie because it is so easy to figure out. I also love the fact
that it has the steamer on top so you can cook vegetables on it while
cooking the chicken or meat.