FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   "furry" non stick frying pan (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/74184-furry-non-stick-frying.html)

fourmations 14-11-2005 12:31 PM

"furry" non stick frying pan

hi all

I got the best tefal frying pan available four years ago
(its huge and very heavy with an encpsualted base)

anyway it has served me well but now feels furry

i assume this is the non stick wearing off

any health issue with this, it still works fine

rgds

niall

Edwin Pawlowski 15-11-2005 03:21 AM

"furry" non stick frying pan

"fourmations" > wrote in message
> i assume this is the non stick wearing off
>
> any health issue with this, it still works fine

The coating is inert. If you ingest some, it will pass right through you.

Remove dots from userid to reply 16-11-2005 02:39 PM

"furry" non stick frying pan

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
.. .
> "fourmations" > wrote in message
>> i assume this is the non stick wearing off
>>
>> any health issue with this, it still works fine
>>

> The coating is inert. If you ingest some, it will pass right through you.

Right, it won't stick to your innards!

....phsiii (Sorry, couldn't resist!)