Lisa

Default Maytag 5 burner gas range

Does anyone know anything about the Maytag MGR577 5 burner gas range?
I've been looking at the Kenmores for a while now, but I really like
the Maytag appliances I've had. Any input will be appreciated.

Lisa
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they fly by."
Douglas Adams 1952-2001

I just looked at this. The center burner is really tiny. Maybe for use
as a butter warmer. I also don't see how you can use it with pots on
the other burners. It really didn't look all that useful or practical
to me.