Default "Nothing half-baked: new kitchen appliances put space to better use"

Nothing half-baked
Living well in small spaces requires thinking big. That is particularly
true when it comes to designing kitchens, where the size of most major
appliances is a primary concern.
at http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20050...3333-8279r.htm

ggg

> Nothing half-baked
> Living well in small spaces requires thinking big. That is particularly
> true when it comes to designing kitchens, where the size of most major
> appliances is a primary concern.
> at
http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20050...3333-8279r.htm

I can't get into kitchen remodels where the HOs replace their wall of
60's cabinets with the current versions of wall of cabinets.
I don't need upscale, I need intelligently designed and my wood cabinets
make me so mad because I can barely reach the first shelf nevermind the
corners. I sketched out my ideal kitchen a few months ago and recently
found out that Boffi already beat me to it. I never wanted to see above
the counter cabinets again until I saw Boffi's pull down cabinets.