FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   Looking for a Knife Block (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/50105-looking-knife-block.html)

StooBush 28-12-2004 07:45 PM

Looking for a Knife Block

Hi all,

I just got married and the wedding guests came through with a slew of
Wusthof knives that I wanted. Now I need to find a block that fits
them all. It's only 9 knives, plus shears and steel, but one's a
cleaver, which most blocks don't seem to accomodate. Can anyone point
me in the right direction?

I don't really want a megablock, just something that's just right. If
you know of any stores in the Los Angeles area that I may be able to
test drive my knives in, that'd work as well.

Here are the knives:

1. 3.5-in. Paring Knife
2. 4.5-in. Utility Knife
3. 8-in. Bread Knife