TOM KAN PA

Default Does Cuisinart Pro Classic come apart????

I have a Cuisinart Pro Classic.
There is a clear top that has an oval tube on it. Inside this oval tube is
another clear oval tube that locks down and if not locked, slides up and down.
For the life of me, I CAN'T FIGURE OUT how to get this tube out for cleaning.
How do I do it???