FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   Semi-automatic Plastic Equipments For Broilers and Breeders (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/445384-semi-automatic-plastic-equipment.html)

Vijayraj India 21-12-2018 11:19 AM

Semi-automatic Plastic Equipments For Broilers and Breeders

Vijay Raj India is a leading Manufacturer of a wide range of Chicken poultry products which include Chick Feeder Tray, Chick Drinker, Jumbo Drinker, Grower Feeders, Chick Feeders and Poultry Feeding System. All the Plastic Equipments are made with the same high quality plastic. Our products are very strong and giving long life, resistance to weather conditions and to strong disinfectants and affordable cost. To get more details about our made in India poultry products contact Vijay Raj India +91 9032021219

http://vijayrajindia.com/products/se...ic-equipments/