Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Vitantonio R.I.P.?

Just finished our 35th year of making pizzelles, and broke a small bakelite/plastic piece on the back of the Vitantonio Pizzelle Maid 400-NS that we have had for nearly 30 years.
Does anyone know of anywhere w can get parts?

Posted to rec.food.equipment

EMail Bill McRook at . He helped me with my 400's. I have about 10 of them. He has a lot of spare parts.
Posted to rec.food.equipment

I was just cleaning my Vitantonio Mfg. Co waffle grill No. 550 that was given to us as a wedding gift on December 27, 1969. That is 51+ years ago and still working. I had to rewire the plug once. It still makes the best Belgium Waffles you will ever taste. Made in the USA - but I guess no longer.. Nothing from China can compare.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

@Joseph Moore

Can you provide some details on how you rewired the plug?

We have had our 550 waffle grill for over 30 years and it recently started giving us issues with heating (does not heat up properly, barely warm). I am thinking the plug in the back might need some work.

And yes, there is nothing that comes close to the fabulous waffles we have made for decades with the Vinantonio 550, the best ever.

Thanks!
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 9:08:36 AM UTC-8, Joseph Moore wrote:
> I was just cleaning my Vitantonio Mfg. Co waffle grill No. 550 that was given to us as a wedding gift on December 27, 1969. That is 51+ years ago and still working. I had to rewire the plug once. It still makes the best Belgium Waffles you will ever taste. Made in the USA - but I guess no longer. Nothing from China can compare.

Hi, have you found any instructions or parts for three 550 (my model is 1550, I assume they are the same.)? The heat setting no longer slides up or down. I've taken it apart as much as possible: bottom is fully opened. On top there's a screw under the label. But I cannot figure out where three (probably) 2 screws are fir the top handle / control / lights. Any and all guidance will be appreciated.