Old 19-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedygg View Post
I am thinking of purchasing the following soap dispenser that uses the
Never-MT conversion kit. I found it in the archives of this news
group. Looks pretty cool.

Soap/ Lotion Dispenser with a FREE Never-MT Conversion Kit

I am interested in comments from any owners that have purchased this
system and had time to use it. Not too keen on paying 35 bucks for a
soap dispenser. However if it is well made and works without clogging,
heck why not.

Thanks,

-pgg
I JUST BOUGHT THIS ITEM....EASY TO INSTALL BUT HARD TO GET THE SOAP GOING...I HAVE SPENT ALL DAY TRYING TO GET THE SOAP GOING...I WILL STILL TRY TO MAKE IT WORK...MAYBE IF I WORK OUT FIRST AND THEN GO TRYING TO GET THAT SOAP GOING UP TO THE DISPENSER...I STILL LIKE THE IDEA OF USING THE SOAP BOTTLE RATHER THAN THE ONE IT CAME WITH THE DISPENSER.