Member

Smile Crepe Machine anyone?

My husband and I are planning to open our own coffee shop and we’re wondering is purchasing a crepe machine is a good kitchen equipment investment? Thanks for the Help.
Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyn.Faith View Post
My husband and I are planning to open our own coffee shop and we’re wondering is purchasing a crepe machine is a good kitchen equipment investment? Thanks for the Help.
I think having a crepe machine on your kitchen is a good investment considering the things that you can do using the machine itself. I would save you a lot of time preparing different types of crepes. I purchased one just recently at acecater [dot] com [dot] au and will be giving it as a gift to my sister on her wedding.
Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Crepe Machine anyone?

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:05:22 +0000, Carlyn.Faith
> wrote:

>My husband and I are planning to open our own coffee shop and we’re
>wondering is purchasing a crepe machine is a good kitchen equipment
>investment? Thanks for the Help.

That's purely a business decision, isn't it? And no one here knows the
prospective market in your area like you do, especially since we don't even know
what country you're in.

And "crepe machine" spans the gamut from $20 home-use, dip-type toys to
multi-thousand dollar multi-head commercial griddles.

That said, I have a 15" Electromaster in my kitchen, and I love it. But it's
pretty much a one-trick pony -- not useful for much more than crepes, pancakes,
and grilled cheese, since there is no grease run-off.

-- Larry