Member

Post Looking For Waterless Cookware

First thing I would like to know if one can buy ether Americraft or Kitchen Craft Waterless Cookware on-line. Why these two companies I feel that they stand behind their cookware and will replace any of their pans, skillets or any of there products that they sell 100% no questions ask.

I do not know if AL CLAD has waterless cookware?

Have you had any of these brands? Have you had any trouble with them replacing any of your pans, skillets or any of there products.

I brought my wife to be Miracle Maid Cookware 38 years ago and West Bend would not replace them even through they had 100% guarantee on them if anything would happen to them, will the finish came off and they told me that they would replace them for $2,000.00, what a replacement!

So now we have been eating Aluminum for the past 15 years thanks to them.

Can I ask what kind of waterless cookware do you have?
Are you happy with the cookware?
Have you had any trouble replacing any of your pans or skillets?
Would you buy them again? Or would you buy another brand?

Which brand you you feel is the best not looking at the price, but looking at the quality in them?

I hope that there is a place that one can buy the Americraft or Kitchen Craft on-line along with AL CLAD if they make waterless cookware.

Like I have stated I am looking for quality in the pots and pans. I do not want to be reaped off from another Company again.
Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Looking For Waterless Cookware

On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 23:25:56 +0000, nhoj >
wrote:

>First thing I would like to know if one can buy ether Americraft or
>Kitchen Craft Waterless Cookware on-line

Google (or, in your case, elgoog) is your friend: http://www.cookforlife.com/

-- Larry
Member

The only cookware you will ever need in your entire life, not sold in stores or online, changes lives, only cookware that has a lifetime warranty and keeps 93-98% of the nutrition in your vegetables. I know a women personally who's husband was given two years by the doctor to live, he had lots of health problems, and he's still alive 10 years later in better health than he was before. It's called Saladmaster and has been around since 1947. It's the only one that uses titanium stainless steel, its a no water no oil cookware. And cuts your cooking time in half, saves you 25% or more on your grocery bill and saves you on your power bill. You eat less because your body gets what it needs and your food actually has flavor.
They also sponsor the Cancer project headed by Dr Neal Barnard. If your interested and want to learn more contact me at:
or 403-800-5911
I own this cookware and so do many people I know. They have tons of customer testimonials and more. They have changed my life. How many people can say that from cookware they have purchased?
Banned

Surgical stainless steel waterless cookware is fast replacing traditional cookware made of Teflon, aluminum, glass porcelain, light stainless-steel and iron, as they have been identified through scientific research as a more salubrious and efficacious cooking medium than their substitutes.
mattresses