FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   Best Juicers Out There? (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/409324-best-juicers-out-there.html)

lourdesgourmet 18-07-2011 12:16 AM

Best Juicers Out There?

Hello all-

I am in the middle of replacing a very old juicer and looking to see what's out there that can truly juice the most variety of fruits, thoroughly.

The common complaint I hear with some juicers, is that they leave too much pulp and not enough juice. Also, that the juicer gets stuck with bigger wedges or is too much of a hassle to clean properly.

Does anyone have a juicer that they love and has stood the test of time, yielding as much of the whole fruit as possible?

I'd greatly appreciate it.