FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   Mixer (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/407597-mixer.html)

Shana's Sweets 17-05-2011 07:33 PM

Mixer

I have a Kitchenade mixer that is on its last leg. Which mixer is
heavy duty enough to knead bread dough on a regular basis? Any
experiences?

---------
http://www.shanasweets.com
Wedding Cakes Wichita KS

Kent[_5_] 29-05-2011 09:04 PM

Mixer

"Shana's Sweets" > wrote in message
>I have a Kitchenade mixer that is on its last leg. Which mixer is
> heavy duty enough to knead bread dough on a regular basis? Any
> experiences?
>
> ---------
> http://www.shanasweets.com
> Wedding Cakes Wichita KS

This is going sound far-out. I have a Breadman bread machine and a
Kitchenaid Mixer side by side. Always, the Breadman is used for making
dough. You throw in the ingredients, start the dough cycle, and go watch TV.
I can't do that with the Kitchenaid. My smaller 4.5 Kitchenaid would fall
off the counter if I left the room.

Kent