Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Induction cook top and Gordon Ramsay cookware

Can anyone give me an oppinion on how well Gordon Ramsay (royal
doulton) cookware works with induction cooktops? We got the set 2 or 3
years ago, it was not, as far as I know, marketed as being for
induction use.

Any help is appreciated,
john
Posted to rec.food.equipment

In article >,
Tarpon > wrote:

> Can anyone give me an oppinion on how well Gordon Ramsay (royal
> doulton) cookware works with induction cooktops? We got the set 2 or 3
> years ago, it was not, as far as I know, marketed as being for
> induction use.
>
> Any help is appreciated,
> john

will a magnet stick to it? if so, it will work on an induction cooktop
Posted to rec.food.equipment

"Tarpon" > wrote in message
> Can anyone give me an oppinion on how well Gordon Ramsay (royal
> doulton) cookware works with induction cooktops? We got the set 2 or 3
> years ago, it was not, as far as I know, marketed as being for
> induction use.
>
> Any help is appreciated,
> john

Take one of the pans to the appliance store and boil water on the induction
cooktop in the store. They should be willing to let you do this. I'd like to
go induction, but almost everything we cook on is cladded copper.

Kent