Member

Lightbulb Party Pastry Maker

Just to share this with you all - I recently bought this Pastry maker and absolutely love it!

I bought the version with interchangeable moulds which allow me to make Waffles, Nutty Cookies, Canapes and Christmas shaped cookies.

They even have a recipe video to show you how to use it: Manetia Party Pastries Maker - As seen on TV

Very simple to use and a great way to surprise all. Make some Toffee Cookies, bring them to your office and be prepared to the amazements!

Share your ideas here...
Member

I have been looking for good cake moulds and got one recently. Will check this out as well. Looks good to me. Thanks for posting