Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Cleaning Waffle Maker

I have a Black and Decker[or Dicker] Belgian Waffle Maker.
http://www.blackanddeckerappliances....fle-maker.aspx that
I purchased for $7.98 at Kohls. It makes waffles much better than you'd
expect, particularly at the price I paid. However there has accumulated al
mass of grungy debris on the bottom of each waffle grove. Is there a unique
way to get the debris out without damaging the teflon coating? Everything
I've tried hasn't worked.
Thanks, a Happy Heart Holiday to all,

Kent
--
,constantly struggling with my level of ignorance

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Feb 14, 2:40*pm, "Kent" > wrote:
> I have a Black and Decker[or Dicker] Belgian Waffle Maker.http://www.blackanddeckerappliances....maker.aspxthat
> I purchased for $7.98 at Kohls. It makes waffles much better than you'd
> expect, particularly at the price I paid. However there has accumulated al
> mass of grungy debris on the bottom of each waffle grove. Is there a unique
> way to get the debris out without damaging the teflon coating? Everything
> I've tried hasn't worked.
> Thanks, a Happy Heart Holiday to all,
>
> Kent
> --
> ,constantly struggling with my level of ignorance

Kent:
What have you tried? Did you look to see what the use and care manual
suggested?
Might try spritzing it with water and heating it up. The steam may
loosen much of the debris. Wipe it out with PT. Toothbrush action?
Pierre