gussie

Default cake decorating tips (sizes 0 and 00) in NYC?

Would anyone know where to buy super-fine cake decorating tips in NYC?

I'm looking specifically for sizes 0 and 00. (Broadway Panhandlers
only had size 1).
Vox Humana

"gussie" > wrote in message
om...
> Would anyone know where to buy super-fine cake decorating tips in NYC?
>
> I'm looking specifically for sizes 0 and 00. (Broadway Panhandlers
> only had size 1).

If you can't find them locally, Sugarcraft has them available online. This
is from their site:

All tips with the same Number (0, 00, 000) but with different endings (S, L,
T) are basically the same size opening, just different brands, same metals.
Different manufactures use their own abbreviations.
'L' means it is a very little opening
'T' means it is a very tiny
'S' means it is a very small opening; similar to the regular tip number.
#0, #0L, #T-0, #T-01, #000, #000L, #T-000, #T-03 will not fit on couplers,
just drop them inside a parchment bag.
We will send which ever brand we have unless you otherwise specify in the
'comments' box at the end of your order.

www.sugarcraft.com

Vox Humana

"gussie" > wrote in message
om...
> Would anyone know where to buy super-fine cake decorating tips in NYC?
>
> I'm looking specifically for sizes 0 and 00. (Broadway Panhandlers
> only had size 1).

If you can't find them locally, Sugarcraft has them available online. This
is from their site:

All tips with the same Number (0, 00, 000) but with different endings (S, L,
T) are basically the same size opening, just different brands, same metals.
Different manufactures use their own abbreviations.
'L' means it is a very little opening
'T' means it is a very tiny
'S' means it is a very small opening; similar to the regular tip number.

Vox Humana

om...

Cake decorating Xise Baking 1 04-06-2007 04:56 PM
cake tin sizes maria Baking 7 10-09-2005 08:03 AM
cake decorating Teri General Cooking 2 27-07-2005 08:13 PM
fine cake decorating tips (sizes 0 and 00) in NYC? gussie Baking 16 03-09-2004 04:13 AM
Cake decorating tips Nic General Cooking 3 09-05-2004 11:13 PM