Petey the Wonder Dog

Default Food & Beverage Industry: Advice

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>I have just launched a new Website with you in mind. I am NOT
>attempting to spam anyone. I would simply appreciate some diversified
>advice and/or opinions on the USE of this site. Please…feel free to
>give me any guidance you might have, on content, design, or anything
>whatsoever.

Your site looks good to me. I own a restaurant. I do not have
expertise in web design of any sort.

I don't look at your inquiry here as spamming at all. It's valid.

However, I think you might do better going to
a web design newsgroup to ask for opinions.
Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>I have just launched a new Website with you in mind. I am NOT
>attempting to spam anyone. I would simply appreciate some diversified
>advice and/or opinions on the USE of this site. Please…feel free to
>give me any guidance you might have, on content, design, or anything
>whatsoever.

Your site looks good to me. I own a restaurant. I do not have
expertise in web design of any sort.

I don't look at your inquiry here as spamming at all. It's valid.

However, I think you might do better going to
a web design newsgroup to ask for opinions.
Conrad Edwards

Petey the Wonder Dog > wrote in message >. ..
> Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
> >I have just launched a new Website with you in mind. I am NOT
> >attempting to spam anyone. I would simply appreciate some diversified
> >advice and/or opinions on the USE of this site. Please?feel free to
> >give me any guidance you might have, on content, design, or anything
> >whatsoever.

> Your site looks good to me. I own a restaurant. I do not have
> expertise in web design of any sort.
>
> I don't look at your inquiry here as spamming at all. It's valid.
>
> However, I think you might do better going to
> a web design newsgroup to ask for opinions.

Strange you quote your fees as being similar to other Chicago based
outfits.
This is the internet, so people can get their web design done by any
appropriate company in the world - unless this is meant to be a local
flyer only backed up with advertising in Chicago?
Conrad Edwards