Javier Henderson

Default Imperia pasta machine

I've a self-induced problem with my Imperia SP150 pasta maker.

I took it apart, because dough had accumulated between the rollers and
the scrapers, and I couldn't reach it from the outside.

Everything is nice and clean now, and I thought I put it back together
correctly, but it seems that the scrapers aren't doing their job,
because the dough just wraps around the rollers now.

I tried, unsuccessfully, to find service manuals for this thing online.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-jav
Kenneth

On 01 Aug 2004 08:49:32 -0700, Javier Henderson >
wrote:

>Everything is nice and clean now, and I thought I put it back together
>correctly, but it seems that the scrapers aren't doing their job,
>because the dough just wraps around the rollers now.

Howdy,

I suspect that there is nothing wrong with the assembly...

It may be that the dough is too moist. I know that on mine, if the
dough is too moist it tends to wrap around the rollers (which I have
never disassembled) but if I use a drier dough, it peels right off...

All the best,

--
Kenneth

Kenneth

wrote:

>Everything is nice and clean now, and I thought I put it back together
>correctly, but it seems that the scrapers aren't doing their job,
>because the dough just wraps around the rollers now.

Howdy,

I suspect that there is nothing wrong with the assembly...

It may be that the dough is too moist. I know that on mine, if the
dough is too moist it tends to wrap around the rollers (which I have
never disassembled) but if I use a drier dough, it peels right off...

All the best,

--
Kenneth

pasta machine question sf[_9_] General Cooking 124 11-08-2010 05:52 PM
Imperia Pasta defunct? anthony General Cooking 3 26-12-2007 03:30 AM
pasta machine ilduco General Cooking 5 14-12-2005 11:24 PM
Imperia pasta machine Allan Matthews General Cooking 4 26-03-2004 12:48 AM
pasta machine in australia Matt Lobegeiger General Cooking 8 14-11-2003 05:56 AM