Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Everything You Need to Know About Outdoor Pizza Oven

Here are some basic things you should know about outdoor pizza oven.
Outdoor Pizza Ovens are usually made up of bricks and top with archaic
roof designed purposely to warm up frozen pizzas or bake fresh ones.
These ovens are like tiny kitchen situated outdoor, whether in the
patio or garden, perfect for holding 'food-trip' kind of parties. This
article will help you decide why you should purchase an outdoor pizza
oven for your own home.
It is electric efficient.
Most family, big or small, love to eat pizzas that are fresh from the
oven. That is why they have to use their kitchen oven to warm up their
pizza. Regular kitchen ovens use large amount of electricity, which
leads to massive consumption of electricity when you do this on a
regular basis. In the case of conventional kitchen ovens, you have to
preheat the oven before placing the pizza. Once inside, you still have
to wait for the heat to penetrate through the dough of the pizza.
Conventional kitchen ovens do not evenly distribute the heat inside
its heat encasement, causing your pizza to be cooked unevenly (burnt
on one side, half cooked at the other).
Ovens that are specialized for cooking pizza warm it up more
efficiently than conventional kitchen ovens do. Infrared elements
inside the oven help the heating process; thus, causing the pizza to
get cooked even and from within. Its heating elements are placed from
top to bottom, only a few inches away from each other. As a result, it
takes lesser time to bake pizza because you don't have to preheat it
anymore before you place the pizza inside.
There are outdoor Artisan pizza oven models, which uses natural gas or
liquid propane. It is better than other ovens due to the following
features:
* Artisan-style pizza in your own backyard gives extra artistic
effect. * Expedient gas burner provides the heat while wood drawer
adds unique smoky flavor on the pizza. * This Oven only weight 165
pounds. * No installation is required on its countertop design.
It is easy to use.
Outdoor pizza ovens are user-friendly. It turns off automatically when
the pizza is ready to serve. Its body and frame is easy to clean
because it is constructed with non-stick surfaces. You can store it
easily when not in use. They are portable and convenient, so you can
easily carry it for outdoor gathering or picnics.
It takes up minimal space.
This type of pizza oven is compact and can fit anywhere in your
kitchen counter. Its size is ideal for small apartments where kitchen
space is limited.

http://groups.google.com/group/arcook/
Posted to rec.food.equipment

In
Rafael Chow > wrote:

> Here are some basic things you should know about outdoor pizza oven.

Can you cook spam in them?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Posted to rec.food.equipment

"Rafael Chow" > wrote in message
> Here are some basic things you should know about outdoor pizza oven.
> Outdoor Pizza Ovens are usually made up of bricks and top with archaic
> roof designed purposely to warm up frozen pizzas or bake fresh ones.
> These ovens are like tiny kitchen situated outdoor, whether in the
> patio or garden, perfect for holding 'food-trip' kind of parties. This
> article will help you decide why you should purchase an outdoor pizza
> oven for your own home.
> It is electric efficient.
> Most family, big or small, love to eat pizzas that are fresh from the
> oven. That is why they have to use their kitchen oven to warm up their
> pizza. Regular kitchen ovens use large amount of electricity, which
> leads to massive consumption of electricity when you do this on a
> regular basis. In the case of conventional kitchen ovens, you have to
> preheat the oven before placing the pizza. Once inside, you still have
> to wait for the heat to penetrate through the dough of the pizza.
> Conventional kitchen ovens do not evenly distribute the heat inside
> its heat encasement, causing your pizza to be cooked unevenly (burnt
> on one side, half cooked at the other).
> Ovens that are specialized for cooking pizza warm it up more
> efficiently than conventional kitchen ovens do. Infrared elements
> inside the oven help the heating process; thus, causing the pizza to
> get cooked even and from within. Its heating elements are placed from
> top to bottom, only a few inches away from each other. As a result, it
> takes lesser time to bake pizza because you don't have to preheat it
> anymore before you place the pizza inside.
> There are outdoor Artisan pizza oven models, which uses natural gas or
> liquid propane. It is better than other ovens due to the following
> features:
> * Artisan-style pizza in your own backyard gives extra artistic
> effect. * Expedient gas burner provides the heat while wood drawer
> adds unique smoky flavor on the pizza. * This Oven only weight 165
> pounds. * No installation is required on its countertop design.
> It is easy to use.
> Outdoor pizza ovens are user-friendly. It turns off automatically when
> the pizza is ready to serve. Its body and frame is easy to clean
> because it is constructed with non-stick surfaces. You can store it
> easily when not in use. They are portable and convenient, so you can
> easily carry it for outdoor gathering or picnics.
> It takes up minimal space.
> This type of pizza oven is compact and can fit anywhere in your
> kitchen counter. Its size is ideal for small apartments where kitchen
> space is limited.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/arcook/

What product are you speaking of??