Member

Question Calphalon surface defected?

Anyone have problems with the surface on a Calphalon pan degrading?
Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Calphalon surface defected?

Marilyn Jaquish wrote:
> Anyone have problems with the surface on a Calphalon pan degrading?

I have a couple of non-stick Calphalon pans that have looked better in
the past. One has the coating sort of flaking off.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to rec.food.equipment

"Marilyn Jaquish" > wrote in
message ...

> Anyone have problems with the surface on a Calphalon pan degrading?
>

> --
> Marilyn Jaquish

Yes, most people do after time. How old are yours?