Posted to rec.food.equipment
Stu Stu is offline

Default Teppanyaki Grills

We are trying to find a supplier that sells Teppanyaki Grills afetr an
enquiry from one of our customers. It will be used in a Chinese
restaurant front of house, so needs to look the part as well as being
good quality.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Stu
www.cateringappliancesltd.co.uk
www.cateringforums.co.uk
Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

"Stu" > wrote in message
> We are trying to find a supplier that sells Teppanyaki Grills afetr an
> enquiry from one of our customers. It will be used in a Chinese
> restaurant front of house, so needs to look the part as well as being
> good quality.
>
> Any ideas would be appreciated.
>
> Stu
> www.cateringappliancesltd.co.uk
> www.cateringforums.co.uk

That is exciting, sounds like a great location.

mk5000

" Directing a movie is a very overrated job, we all know it. You just have
to say yes or no. What else do you do? Nothing. "Maestro, should this be
red?" Yes. "Green?" No. "More extras?" Yes. "More lipstick?" No. Yes. No.
Yes. No. That's directing. "--Liliane La Fleur, Nine