Old 12-08-2015, 03:44 AM posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Moulinex Regal La Machine ii food processor user's or owner's manual

Hi! Any chance you still have this instruction manual? I bought one at a garage sale over the weekend and CANNOT figure it out!

Thank you!

On Monday, May 4, 2009 1:22:51 PM UTC-6, Bridget Ann Ferrazzano wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping someone can help. I have found a Moulinex Regal La Machine ii
food processor. I need the user's or owner's manual. I would apprciate
any help. Thank you.
Bridget Ferrazzano

I do have the owner's manual. If you would like a copy, I would be glad to copy mine and send it to you
My email is [email protected]

Old 17-12-2015, 06:35 AM posted to rec.food.equipment

On Monday, May 4, 2009 1:22:51 PM UTC-6, Bridget Ann Ferrazzano wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping someone can help. I have found a Moulinex Regal La Machine ii
food processor. I need the user's or owner's manual. I would apprciate
any help. Thank you.
Bridget Ferrazzano

I do have the owner's manual. If you would like a copy, I would be glad to copy mine and send it to you
My email is [email protected]

hello. i REALLY need a copy of the manual for the Regal La machine 1. can i recieve an eamiled copy???? thank you kindly.
Kathryn
Old 18-01-2016, 11:46 PM posted to rec.food.equipment

On Monday, May 4, 2009 at 2:22:51 PM UTC-5, Bridget Ann Ferrazzano wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping someone can help. I have found a Moulinex Regal La Machine ii
food processor. I need the user's or owner's manual. I would apprciate
any help. Thank you.
Bridget Ferrazzano

If you google Moulinex Regal La Machine ii you should find one to download. Or google Moulinex Regal La Machine ii video and see if you can find one. I got a new Black & Decker and never used one before. The instructions weren't worth squat, but boy a video did the trick.
Old 22-04-2016, 11:42 PM posted to rec.food.equipment

Pawlowski...dude how long are you going to follow this thread?

Old 26-04-2016, 10:54 AM posted to rec.food.equipment

On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 15:42:35 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Pawlowski...dude how long are you going to follow this thread?

As long as I get paid. You?