Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Best n Latest Home Appliances

All these home appliances come with a range of offers which keep on
changing from time to time. If are looking for home appliances – want
to buy a new home appliance, then the best time is the Indian Festive
Season. Be it Diwali, Holi, Id OR New Year, most of the home appliance
companies offer a host of discounts and Exchange offers. It’s the best
time to take advantage of these offers. Exchange your old home
appliance with a new one or purchase a new one with gift offers
attached to it, it’s the time to change.
Please visit -
http://www.homeshop18.com/shop/u/y/c..._947-pCI_1755-
Posted to rec.food.equipment

> wrote in message
All these home appliances come with a range of offers which keep on
changing from time to time. If are looking for home appliances – want
to buy a new home appliance, then the best time is the Indian Festive
Season.

So you are saying we should go to the Hope reservation to buy appliances?
Would Tonto buy a nice gift for the Lone Ranger?

Posted to rec.food.equipment

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> All these home appliances come with a range of offers which keep on
> changing from time to time. If are looking for home appliances – want
> to buy a new home appliance, then the best time is the Indian Festive
> Season.

I looked up "Indian Festive Season," and although I do a bit of Indian
cooking, I didn't connect it with India.
That brought a snicker about my mind-set.

Dee Dee
with an Indian heritage