FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   Keurig one-cup coffee brewers (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/164958-re-keurig-one-cup.html)

RoqueJa 06-12-2008 01:51 AM

Keurig one-cup coffee brewers

Well, the folks from r.f.e might be attracted to and know about such
things, but I doubt you'll get anything but negatives from alt.coffee
where you cross-posted and I saw it.

This is a pod machine, right? Any pod machine brews stale coffee. I
don't care what they tell you about however they seal the pods. If
you're looking for good coffee, grind it fresh.

If, however, you're looking for convenience in the production of your
caffinated swill, others can tell you if this qualifies.

On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 16:44:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'

Brian Colwell 06-12-2008 02:52 AM

<RoqueJa> wrote in message
> Well, the folks from r.f.e might be attracted to and know about such
> things, but I doubt you'll get anything but negatives from alt.coffee
> where you cross-posted and I saw it.
>
> This is a pod machine, right? Any pod machine brews stale coffee. I
> don't care what they tell you about however they seal the pods. If
> you're looking for good coffee, grind it fresh.
>
> If, however, you're looking for convenience in the production of your
> caffinated swill, others can tell you if this qualifies.
>
> On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 16:44:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> > wrote:
>
>>Can anyone speak about personal experience with the home units,
>>specifically the B-40 "Elite" model? If you own one and had it do
>>again, would you?
>>
>>Follow-ups set to rec.food.equipment.
>>
>>Thanks.

I believe you can buy a "pod adaptor" and use your own coffee......I guess
that might help !

bmc

Melba's Jammin' 06-12-2008 07:41 PM

Keurig one-cup coffee brewers

In article >, RoqueJa <>
wrote:

> Well, the folks from r.f.e might be attracted to and know about such
> things, but I doubt you'll get anything but negatives from alt.coffee
> where you cross-posted and I saw it.
>
> This is a pod machine, right? Any pod machine brews stale coffee. I
> don't care what they tell you about however they seal the pods. If
> you're looking for good coffee, grind it fresh.
>
> If, however, you're looking for convenience in the production of your
> caffinated swill, others can tell you if this qualifies.

Thanks for your response.

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
<http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor> -- the world can